Features & Amenities
Named for the Kansas City Stockyards, the stockyards were built to provide better prices for livestock owners. With the Kansas City Livestock Exchange and the Stockyards, cattle could be sold to the highest bidder.
Stockyards Place will provide a new choice of upscale living in the Kansas City area. Nestled in the West Bottoms, our luxury condos cater to residents that value privacy and space without sacrificing their desire for an active lifestyle. Stockyards Place has a distinctive advantage of being distant from the traffic and congestion without being in an isolated location.
- Convenient Access to Downtown (5 minutes)
- Close to River Market
- Access to Walk/Bike Trail that follows Kansas River
- 20 minutes to Airport
- Near Livestock Building Exchange (one of largest office buildings in KC), which features professional offices, a barber shop, FedEx, UPS drop boxes, USPS drop box, and a new brewery (coming soon!)
- Near a winery, galleries, and restaurants
- Hi-end Stainless Steel Appliances
- Spacious Balconies w/ Great Views & Custom Metal Railings
- Polished Concrete Flooring
- Modern Design w/ Exposed Ceilings
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Solar Shades
- Ample Closet & Storage Space
- Pocket & Sliding Doors
- Gorgeous Showers w/ Oversized Rain Shower Heads & Bench
- Large Bathtubs
- Select Units include Pendant Lighting in Kitchen
- Washer/Dryer in each unit
- Parking Garage spot included with rent
- Storage Unit included
- Two-Level Units Available
- Mailboxes on site
- $250 Pet Deposit/pet.
- Up to 2 pets allowed/unit.
- No monthly pet rent!
- No non-refundable fees!
*Breed restrictions and weight limit apply.